Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photo Project


A few posts back I promised a look at my latest project. I was inspired to create this project by a photograph in Elizabeth Kartchner's new book. My husband was kind enough to construct the shelves, I did the painting and filled and arranged the frames. I am so happy to have this completed. I have had the photos sitting in a large pile since the week before my surgery back in September! I collected random frames, and painted them all with a black gloss spray paint. I was thrilled to see the inspiration for this photo arrangement as it saved me the trouble of placing all the photos individually. Just a little moulding and some paint and we have a beautiful photo display in our family room. I think this corner begs for a leather Pottery Barn chair, don't you?

5 comments: