Sunday, February 21, 2010

Creative Space

       
My creative space is ever evolving. I add, take away, add some more, then rearrange. Sometimes I spend more time rearranging that creating! Here's a glimpse at my creative space. I love spending time in here. Especially when it's clean and the house is quiet. Where do you create? What makes it special?

I especially love my wrapping area. I don't get to use it as often as I'd like, but it's really nice to have everything in one place. There's nothing better than getting a very well thought out gift - right down to the wrapping.

I love mixing old and new in my space. It's also really important to me to have things out, for me the rule - outa site, outa mind totally applies. So if it's out I'll use it. Naturally everything cannot be on display, just the stuff I reach for most often. Every couple of months I'll go through each drawer and container and I'll usually say things like, "oh, that's where that went!" or "I totally forgot that I had this!" It's always a bit like Christmas!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Renae,
    I really love your 'Creative Space'. I live in Sydney Australia. I was wondering if you could let me know where you found the gorgeous metal card stand which is standing near your gift wrapping area. Thanks so much.
    Regards Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renae!
    I also have a question about your card carousel. Does it hold 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 A2 sized cards? The PB description only says 4x6. I would hate to order it just to have to send it back. Also, would you mind sharing where you found your wrapping center? Thanks for your time and for all the inspiration!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete