Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Fancy Challenge. . .










I finally finished a project that has been eating at me for months, this jewelry board. I recycled an old frame, filled it with cork and batta boom, batta bing, a jewelry board! I embellished it with a fabric flower and a 'vintage' button. The flower was made using the Stampin' Up! flower folds sissix die - so easy and sooo fun!

As for the fancy part, I've included a preview of a fun Valentine in a fabric envelope. I created the envelope using the scallop envelope die. I just adhered the sides with fabric glue. The Love Bandit Stamp Set is one of my favorites so I had to use it on the card. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. I love it... I started one of those jewelry boards too, but still haven't finished it... maybe seeing this will give me the motivation that I need to get going on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fabric envelope. genius!

    ReplyDelete