Sunday, August 1, 2010

Today is a day I've been looking forward to for a while. My friend Patti is in town from Canada! She's expecting and due in December so I'm attending a baby shower that my co-workers have thrown for her. I thought I'd make a little card to go with the gift using some of Patti's own designs! Even though she's having a boy I couldn't help but add this graphic floral paper to the card. After all, it is blue, right? :) Hope you enjoy. All products sans the glassine envelope and the elastic cord are from Stampin' Up!

Congratulations, Patti!

4 comments:

  1. That's a perfect Patti card!! I'll see you tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the card in person tonight, not to mention all of you that I've been missing these past couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the card! you are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card. oh, and that suitcase is beyond delightful!

    ReplyDelete