Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bring on the Spring!

I thought I'd celebrate spring by creating little gifts for my co-workers. I had purchased some tiny notebooks some time ago, and knowing that my co-workers are always looking for inspiration and in need of someplace to jot the inspiraton down, I thought they'd make a great gift! I slipped each of the notebooks and pencils into these card sized cardstock sleeves that I sewed to create the pocket, then simply adorned each pocket with a punched out butterfly (Martha Stewart) and a cute little stamped label (Paper Salon). The cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon, and ink are all from Stampin' Up! I hope my co-workers will appreciate a little gift to celebrate spring!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! And aren't you the sweetest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am wishing I was still your co-worker. ha ha! Those are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes two of us, Em. L-O-V-E these, Renae. So simple, yet so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! They are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete