Monday, March 29, 2010

A Day of lounging, more lounging, and crafting...

I took today off and enjoyed the warmer weather, movie watching, reading, and just plain old lounging - of course there was a little bit of cleaning and laundry thrown in there for good measure. Sophie, my adorable lab mix is curled up next to me, seemingly bored with my lounging ways - no playing ball or walking the neighborhood today. Sophie couldn't let the day go on without a bit of mischief - she snuck into dad's garden - a definite no-no. And she made off with a couple of shoes and socks - that's what I get for not playing with her today!

I couldn't let the day go by without creating something - so I made this very simple card. Now, back to lounging...

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I love everything you do, it's always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete